Glam Dream House

When it comes to dreaming about the “when I grow ups,” I’m not the typical twenty-something. Instead of dreaming about my wedding, what my dress will look like, whether my ceremony will be in a church or outside, what color the napkins will be, etc. etc., I prefer to fantasize about my dream house. Not just the people who will fill it, yes the dream husband and children exist but that’s not the focus of my dream.

I dream of the ultimate glam-house with an excuse to have a chandelier in every. Single. Room. I Stumbled long and hard to find my favorite images that show it is possible to be glamorous in every part of you house. Enjoy!

The Entry

The hallway

The living room

The Dining Room

The guest bedroom

Guest Closet

Bathroom

The master bedroom

The closet (via Christina Aguilera)

Patio Dining


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...